For the 2023-24 Artist Recital Series season, free tickets for enrolled Oberlin College and Conservatory students are available to all six concerts!
Individual tickets for every concert are available under the Claim Your Seat program. This program does not apply to subscription packages.
Due to venue capacity, tickets are subject to availability.
These tickets are made possible through the generosity of Richard ’62 and Linda ’62 Clark.
Ways to Reserve Your Tickets
In advance: online
All currently enrolled students will automatically have an account in the ticketing system. Before ordering your first ticket online, you must register your password for this account. See instructions below.
In advance: in person
Visit the Central Ticket Service weekday afternoons, between 1 and 5 p.m. during the academic year.
Jolyon Stern Atrium
Eric Baker Nord Performing Arts Annex
67 N. Main Street
At the door
On concert days, online sales and reservations cease two hours prior to the concert. The box office station in the Finney Chapel lobby opens one hour prior to the concert. You may still get a free student ticket, subject to availability, by showing your valid student ID at the box office station in the Finney Chapel lobby.
Instructions for Online Reservations
Register Your Password
- The first time you want to #ClaimYourSeat, you must first visit the My Account page.
- Set your password for your box office account by selecting Reset here.
- You must enter your Oberlin email address and select Email password link to me.
- Set a password for your account.
- Your account is set up!
Order Your Ticket
Artist Recital Series tickets are Reserved Seating. Your ticket entitles you to only the seat you choose on the chart. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit oberlin.edu/ars to see the complete schedule of Artist Recital Series concerts.
- Click on the concert you want to attend to visit that event’s detail page.
- Select buy tickets.
- Select book now.
- Choose your Reserved Seat on the chart and select continue.
- Change the ticket type to Student and select continue.
- Select checkout. (Note that the balance says $10. This will change to $0 as soon as you follow Step #8 below.)
- Enter your email and password and choose a ticket delivery method– you will see that the ticket total is now $0.
- E-Ticket: You will receive a separate email with a PDF ticket attached
- Will Call: Pick up the physical ticket at the Will Call station at Finney Chapel beginning one hour before the concert.
- Confirm order.
- You’re finished! A confirmation email will be sent with your Reserved Seating assignment.
Cancellations and No Show Policy
If you are unable to attend an ARS concert for which you’ve reserved a complimentary ticket, you must email email@example.com no later than 4:00 p.m. the day of the concert so that your seat may be reallocated to another concertgoer. Tickets are scanned at the door. No-shows will be tracked. Failure to cancel your reservation in advance of the concert may make you ineligible to reserve complimentary ARS tickets in the future.
Questions or concerns?