For most performances at Oberlin:
Will Call tickets can be picked up at the door of the venue starting one hour prior to the event.
All sales are final and nonrefundable.
Tickets are subject to resale 5 minutes prior to the start of the event.
Patrons may exchange a ticket for another performance date of the same event. Patrons may also exchange their ticket for a different event within the Artist Recital Series, if ticket inventory allows.
We love young audiences! Parents, please keep in mind the duration and subject matter of each performance when considering whether to bring children. Feel free to contact Oberlin’s Central Ticket Service (800-371-0178) with questions.
How to Order
Online: When tickets go on sale, a “Buy Tickets” link will appear on the event’s web page, which you can find on the Arts at Oberlin website. Online sales will end 2 hours prior to an event.
Visit: CTS box office located in the lobby of the Wurtzel Theater (67 North Main St.); open Monday-Friday, 1pm-5pm.
At the door: Sales at venue start one hour before the performance, subject to availability.
Discounted tickets for seniors, active and reserve military, OCID holders, students with ID, and children 17 and younger are available for select events.
- Senior discount available for guests age 65 and over.
- Oberlin College ID (OCID) discount for Oberlin College faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and area educators.
- Student discount applies to students of all ages.
- Artists, speakers, dates, and programs are subject to change.
- All ticket requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
- CTS will email tickets prior to your first event.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production or series only.