Tickets will be mailed to you upon purchase. Free replacement of lost tickets.
All sales are final and nonrefundable.
If you are unable to attend a concert, please return your ticket to the box office 24 hours prior to the event so that an appreciative musician, student, eager listener, or out-of-town visitor can enjoy the performance.
Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production.
We love young audiences! Parents, please keep in mind the duration and subject matter of each performance when considering whether to bring children. Feel free to contact Oberlin’s Central Ticket Service (800-371-0178) with questions.
How to Order
Online: A link will be provided here once tickets for the 2022-23 season go on sale.
Phone: Central Ticket Service (CTS) 440-775-8169 or 800-371-0178
Visit: CTS box office located in the lobby of the Wurtzel Theater (67 North Main St.); open noon to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
At the door: Sales at venue start one hour before the performance, subject to availability.
Discounted tickets for seniors, OCID holders, and students are available for select events.
- Senior discount available for guests age 65 and over.
- Oberlin College ID (OCID) discount for Oberlin College faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and area educators.
- Student discount applies to students of all ages.
- Artists, speakers, dates, and programs are subject to change.
- All ticket requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
- CTS will email tickets prior to your first event.
- Tickets may be postal mailed upon request ($3 shipping fee applies).
- CTS will replace lost tickets free of charge. Call CTS at 800-371-0178.
- If you are unable to attend a concert, please notify the box office at least 24 hours prior to the event. This will be considered a charitable donation to Oberlin, and tickets may be distributed to students.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another day of the same show only.