• Your tickets will be mailed to you prior to your first event. Free replacement of lost tickets.
• All sales are final and nonrefundable.
• If you are unable to attend a concert, please return your ticket to the box office 24 hours prior to the event so that an appreciative musician, student, eager listener, or out-of-town visitor can enjoy the performance.
• We love young audiences! Parents, please keep in mind the duration and subject matter of each performance when considering whether to bring children. Feel free to contact Oberlin's Central Ticket Service (800-371-0178) with questions.
How to Order
Phone: Central Ticket Service (CTS) 440-775-8169 or 800-371-0178
Visit: CTS box office located in the lobby of Hall Auditorium, 67 North Main St.; open noon to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
At the door: Sales at venue start one hour before the performance, subject to availability.
Discounted tickets for seniors, OCID holders, and students are available for select events.
- Senior discount available for guests age 65 and over.
- Oberlin College ID (OCID) discount for Oberlin College faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and area educators.
- Student discount applies to students of all ages.
- Artists, speakers, dates, and programs are subject to change.
- All ticket requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
- CTS will mail tickets prior to your first event.
- CTS will replace lost tickets free of charge. Call CTS at 800-371-0178.
- If you are unable to attend a concert, please notify the box office at least 24 hours prior to the event. This will be considered a charitable donation to the Friends of the Artist Recital Series, and tickets may be distributed to students.
- All sales are final. In the event of an event cancellation, we will make every effort to ensure that unused tickets may be exchanged for tickets to another event whenever possible. Thank you!
Become a Friend of the Artist Recital Series
Artist Recitals at Oberlin are made possible through the generous support of patrons throughout Northeast Ohio and beyond. Your tax-deductible contribution plays an integral role in bringing the world’s most celebrated musicians to campus, sustains community outreach efforts that help make the series accessible to children, and includes invitations to exclusive artist receptions.
Contributions up to $74 qualify you for Robertson status. Additional levels of giving are designated as follows:
- $75+ Fairchild
- $125+ Kulas
- $250+ Bibbins
- $500+ Warner
- $1,000+ Finney
For more information on becoming a Friend of the Artist Recital Series, call 440-775-8169 or 800-371-0178.