April 29 -30th, 2021
The Oberlin College Undergraduate Research Symposium is a two-day annual conference showcasing the research of Oberlin College and Conservatory students. The symposium features student presentations of their original, independent or collaborative work conducted through a variety of undergraduate research opportunities such as honors, research assistantships, and course-based research. This year’s virtual symposium will take place on April 29 - 30th. Students will have the opportunity to present their research through live virtual presentations, pre-recorded presentations, and posters. All presentation information can be found in the AirTable below and times of the live presentations can be found on Schedule at a Glance. Click the zoom link to join the presentation at the scheduled time!
Tips for navigating the Airtable
Want to view presentations based on subject?
- Click "Sort" along the top of the base
- Click "Pick a field to sort by"
- Select "Title" from the drop-down box (or try sorting by authors, mentors, or presentation type to view records that way)
- Or, click "Filter" along the top of the base
- Click "Add filter"
- Click "Authors" to change the field to "Mentor department" in the drop-down box
- Select an option like "Chemistry", "Neuroscience", or "Art History" to see presentations by students in those departments.
Want to search for someone in particular?
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the base and type their name. Their record will become highlighted and you can click their name to view their record.
Need to expand your view of the Airtable?
- Scroll down to the lower right hand corner of the base and click "View larger version."