Requests for Concert Sound
Requests for Concert Sound should be sent to the Student Union no later than 10 days prior to the event.
Room Reservation reuest
To submit a room request, please email us at email@example.com. Verbal requests will not be honored.
Space availability can be checked by accessing the campus scheduling software at this address. Availability is not guaranteed as requests are processed in the order they are received by the Student Union Office. Events should not be publicized until written confirmation is received from the Student Union Office.
Facility Scheduling Request
Fill out a Facility Reservation Request form to request use of facilities. Print off the form, complete it, and submit it to Wilder 111 or paste it into an email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: rooms are reserved in a standard "as is" setup unless additional equipment is specifically indicated on the request form.
Spaces the Student Union Reserves
- Wilder conference rooms, Wilder Bowl, Dionysus, Main Lounge
- Cat in the Cream, Carnegie Root Room
- AJLC Atrium, Hallock Auditorium
- Science Center Perlik Commons, Love Lounge, Dye Lecture, Craig Auditorium
- Tappan Square, fire pit, Memorial Arch, Clark Bandstand
- Peters Klutznick Commons
- King 106 & 306
- Finney Chapel