Requests for Concert Sound
Requests for Concert Sound should be sent to the Student Union no later than 14 days prior to the event.
Room Reservation request
To reserve a room in Wilder Hall, simply write your group name and time of reservation on the sign in sheet outside rooms. First come first served. All group meeting rooms should remain unlocked at all times. If a desired room is locked contact Campus Safety.
Facility Scheduling Request
Fill out a Facility Reservation Request form to request use of facilities. Print off the form, complete it, and submit it to Wilder 111 or paste it into an email and send to: email@example.com
Spaces the Student Union Reserves
- Wilder conference rooms, Wilder Bowl, Dionysus, Main Lounge
- Cat in the Cream, Carnegie Root Room
- AJLC Atrium, Hallock Auditorium
- Science Center Perlik Commons, Love Lounge, Dye Lecture, Craig Auditorium
- Tappan Square, fire pit, Memorial Arch, Clark Bandstand
- Peters Klutznick Commons
- King 106 & 306
- Finney Chapel