Requests for Concert Sound

Requests for Concert Sound should be sent to the Student Union no later than 10 days prior to the event.

Room Reservation reuest

To submit a room request, please email us at Verbal requests will not be honored.

Space availability can be checked by accessing the campus scheduling software at this address. Availability is not guaranteed as requests are processed in the order they are received by the Student Union Office. Events should not be publicized until written confirmation is received from the Student Union Office.

Facility Scheduling Request

Fill out a Facility Reservation Request form to request use of facilities. Print off the form, complete it, and submit it to Wilder 111 or paste it into an email and send to:

Please note: rooms are reserved in a standard "as is" setup unless additional equipment is specifically indicated on the request form.

Spaces the Student Union Reserves