All legal agreements or contracts entered into on behalf of Oberlin College must be reviewed by the Office of the Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary before being signed by the appropriate College official. All contracts should be sent to email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Name and contact information of primary Oberlin College contact.
- Requested date for completion of legal review.
- A description of any concerns, if any, that you have regarding the contract.
Generally, legal review of contracts take between five and 10 business days.
- Procurement Office is responsible for procuring the materials and services needed by College departments and offices to support.
- Center for Information Technology is responsible for campus wide information technology resources including the purchase of information technology and software programs.