The Burrell-King House is the home of Oberlin Conservatory’s Community Music School.
With a capacity of approximately 185 students from all four years, Burton offers students the opportunity to meet a variety of people from many different backgrounds.
Campus Safety supports a safe environment in which all members of the college community can learn, live, teach, and work. Open 24 hours a day, the staff responds immediately to potential criminal incidents, suspicious activity, requests for assistance, and emergency situations.
Once Oberlin’s main library, Carnegie is now home to geology department classrooms, labs, and administrative offices.
The Academic Advising Resource Center office is housed in the west wing of the Carnegie Building on North Professor Street.
The Cat in the Cream Coffeehouse is a student-run performance and meeting space at Oberlin College.
Two labs are available for work in neuroscience and immunology. They have clean benches equipped with hoods to minimize the risk for contamination of cell lines.
A division of Lubavitch of Greater Cleveland, Chabad at Oberlin offers social, educational, recreational and religious programming for students and faculty.
Charles Martin Hall House was built in 1853. It is owned by the college and named for the alumnus who founded ALCOA.
From resetting a password to eradicating a malicious computer virus, our convenient computer help desk location in the main library in Mudd Center can help.