We have received reports that some users are seeing an "unauthorized – entering a restricted area" error message when trying to access their Full Measure daily health symptom survey. CIT is working with our survey partner, Full Measure, to resolve this issue and will update this page when the problem has been resolved.
In the meantime, clearing your browser's cache or pasting the survey link into another web browser may help. If you are unable to complete your daily symptom survey, do not worry. You will not be penalized for being unable to complete your survey during this time.
If you are experiencing a problem, report the issue to CIT using the Tech Support Portal or give us a call at (440) 775-8197 .
Current Planned Maintenance and Outages
Want to know if a system you rely on will be down? Visit the CIT Bulletins page for the most recent system outage notifications.
You may also want to check Google’s App Status Dashboard if you are having trouble with Gmail, Drive, or Calendar.
Box's System Status page if you're having trouble with the Box web app, mobile app, or Box Drive.
Zoom's System Status page if you're having trouble with Zoom.
CIT System Maintenance Schedule
CIT has established scheduling guidelines for performing necessary maintenance on computers, administrative systems, applications, and network systems. During regular semester periods (not including breaks, Winter Term, and summer), CIT will endeavor to keep important production systems available. Whenever possible, necessary maintenance will be performed during "off hours" per the schedule listed below.
|12AM–3 AM||3 AM–7 AM||7 AM–10 PM||10 PM–12 AM|
- Up = All systems are expected to be up during this time, barring emergencies or unexpected outages.
- Minor = Most systems are expected to be up during these times. Maintenance may be performed for low-impact, small-scale changes, as determined by factors such as number of people affected, duration of the maintenance, and time of year.
- Major = Broad impact maintenance will be performed at these times. This includes regular Microsoft Windows Server updates that often occur early Thursday.
System maintenance may be performed outside of (or extend beyond) the scheduled maintenance for any of the following reasons:
- Emergency corrective maintenance may be required.
- Major upgrades or changes may take longer than the scheduled maintenance period.
- Some Cloud based software (such as Google apps, Blackboard, and others) may be unavailable outside of these time periods. Every effort to communicate about these outages and maintenances will be made.
- The maintenance schedule above applies to regular semester periods only. More major maintenance periods may be scheduled during breaks.
For any significant planned maintenance requiring an outage, the campus community will be notified in advance. Notification methods may include: