All systems normal as of
If you are experiencing a problem, report the issue to CIT at 440-775-8197 or email@example.com.
You may also want to check Google’s App Status Dashboard if you are having trouble with Gmail, Drive, or Calendar.
Planned Maintenance and Outages
CIT has established scheduling guidelines for performing necessary maintenance on computers, administrative systems, applications, and network systems. During regular semester periods (not including breaks, Winter Term, and summer), CIT will endeavor to keep important production systems available. Whenever possible, necessary maintenance will be performed during "off hours" per the schedule listed below.
|12AM–3 AM||3 AM–7 AM||7 AM–10 PM||10 PM–12 AM|
- Up = All systems are expected to be up during this time, barring emergencies or unexpected outages.
- Minor = Most systems are expected to be up during these times. Maintenance may be performed for low-impact, small-scale changes, as determined by factors such as number of people affected, duration of the maintenance, and time of year.
- Major = Broad impact maintenance will be performed at these times. This includes regular Microsoft Windows Server updates that often occur early Thursday.
System maintenance may be performed outside of (or extend beyond) the scheduled maintenance for any of the following reasons:
- Emergency corrective maintenance may be required.
- Major upgrades or changes may take longer than the scheduled maintenance period.
- Some Cloud based software (such as Google apps, Blackboard, and others) may be unavailable outside of these time periods. Every effort to communicate about these outages and maintenances will be made.
- The maintenace schedule above applies to regular semester periods only. More major maintenance periods may be scheduled during breaks.
For any significant planned maintenance requiring an outage, the campus community will be notified in advance. Notification methods may include: