Need a quick getaway to neighboring Lorain or Elyria? Catch a ride using the Lorain County Transit service.
By contract with Lorain County Transit (LCT), the city of Oberlin will continue to provide demand-response transit service in Oberlin on Mondays and Thursdays.
Oberlin Connector Transit Service rates .
Passenger Fares (one-way)
- $1.80—Oberlin College students with college ID
- $2.05—Seniors (65+), Persons with disabilities, and children ages 3-12
- $6.75—All-Day Pass (purchased on the bus)
- Oberlin residents of Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority (LMHA) facilities or those qualified as low income will pay LCT a one-way fare of $2.05 with an ID card provided by Oberlin Community Services. Oberlin residents must show the ID card to the LCT driver in order to pay the reduced fare.
- Service will operate from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. The last pickup time is 5:30 p.m.
- Call 800-406-7541 to schedule a ride. Riders may make arrangements on the same day or up to two weeks in advance. Persons who are hearing impaired should call 800-750-0750.
- On Thursdays the bus will make trips to Elyria or Lorain in addition to in-town service. The bus will depart Oberlin at 9 a.m. and at 1:30 p.m. The bus will make stops in Elyria on the first and third Thursday, and to Lorain on the second and fourth Thursday.
- Passengers may also flag down a driver and board the bus without prior call.
Refer to the Lorain County Transit website for details about services and schedules.
Schedule and information effective December 2017