- BA, Oberlin College, 1988
- MS, Yale University, 1992
- PhD, Univ Maryland Baltimore Co, 1998
- ENVS 101 Environment & Society
- ENVS 316 Systems Ecology
- ENVS 340 Systems Modeling
- ENVS 354 Practicum in Ecological Communication and Oberlin Project
- Systems Ecology
- Wetland Restoration
- Energy Monitoring
October 17, 2019
Interactive components of the exhibit, including two new screens, went live at the science center in October.
December 17, 2018
With a $120,000 grant from the Cleveland Foundation, Oberlin College faculty and students are implementing Environmental Dashboard technology at the Great Lakes Science Center in Cleveland.
September 20, 2018
STRONG launched its fourth program this summer, bringing together students from underrepresented demographics in STEM and Oberlin professors through research.