This is the right gift for you if you:
- Wish to make an outright, life-income, or retained life estate, or bequest gift
- Own real estate that is not subject to a mortgage
- Wish to avoid incurring capital gains tax on the transfer of a highly appreciated asset -or-
- Wish to become joint owners of the property with Oberlin College
- Have owned the property for more than one year
- Wish to make a gift of art to the museum, musical instruments to the conservatory, or books to the library
This asset can be used to fund: Charitable Remainder Trusts, Retained Life Estate, and Charitable Lead Trusts.
This asset can be designated to: Area of Greatest Need, Scholarships, Professorships, Endowment, and the Conservatory of Music.