- Senior Associate Dean of the Curriculum, College of Arts and Sciences
- Associate Professor of Religion
- Chair, Educational Plans & Policies Committee
- Bachelor of Arts, Haverford College, 1983
- Master of Philosophy, Yale University, 1989
- Doctor of Philosophy, Yale University, 1993
June 9, 2016
Reviewing the history and the projected future of the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC), which celebrated its 20th anniversary in the 2015-2016 academic year.
November 18, 2015
David Kamitsuka and Ellen Sayles traveled to Cuba as part of a delegation from 12 U.S. colleges and universities to better understand Cuban higher education and meet university and ministry officials who could help facilitate future partnerships.