From Thursday, July 6 at 9 a.m. to Friday, July 7 at 4 p.m.
*During this time, the Transact Campus system will be unavailable. We expect most services to be restored by 5 p.m. on Friday, July 7.
Services that will be unavailable:
- All OCID card printing and reactivation
- Changes to door access assignments and meal plans
- Changes to door state schedules and permission schedules
- Obie Dollars purchases at all locations, including copiers
- Obie Dollars deposits on the ID Card website
- Viewing balances and transactions on the ID Card website
- Issue temporary replacement cards
Services that will operate in offline mode during the downtime:
- Swipe access to all doors with card readers will operate normally with the access that was in place as of 9 a.m. on Thursday, July 6.
Students, Faculty, and Staff who need to replace cards during the downtime:
- The ResLife Office can provide special temporary housing cards while the system is down, if they know before July 6.
- The ID Card Office can provide special temporary cards while the system is down. Contact the ID Card Office by Wednesday, July 5 at 4 p.m.
- Temporary replacement card issuance is expected to be operational by 5 p.m. on July 7.
**Do not provision your smartphone for Mobile Credential during the upgrade time frame as it will cause your card to potentially stop working and your phone will not begin working until the system is back up and running.