87 N. Main St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
The Department of Art occupies two buildings adjacent to the Allen Memorial Art Museum known as the Allen Memorial Art Building. In the 1937 wing (designed by founding museum director Clarence Ward) are the Fisher Hall student art gallery, art history classrooms, painting and silkscreen studios, and the Visual Resources Collection.
The other wing, designed by Robert Venturi as part of a 1976 expansion, houses an extensive art library, seminar room, and studios for photography, digital media, drawing, and sculpture.