154 Forest St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
This Georgian-style brick structure is the official residence for Oberlin College’s president and family. Built in 1920 for Physics Professor Samuel R. Williams, the college purchased it seven years later. Art professor Clarence Ward (deceased) designed the home with such features as a warm red brick, hip roof, and central pavilion with broad white pilasters.
This house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It was listed by the city of Oberlin as a city landmark in 1997.