The search to find Oberlin’s next vice president for finance and administration is under way following the departure of Mike Frandsen, who became president of Wittenberg University. President Carmen Ambar has appointed a nine-member search committee to work along with the consulting firm Isaacson, Miller.
The search committee, chaired by Professor of Mathematics Robert Bosch, met recently with the search consultants to begin the process of developing a position description and setting a timeline for the search. The committee hopes to identify final candidates by the end of January and conclude the search by the end of February. If you have questions about the search or suggested candidates, please contact Professor Bosch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oberlin Vice President for Finance and Administration Search Committee:
- Carmen Twillie Ambar, president
- Robert (Bob) Bosch, Chair, professor of mathematics
- Jennifer Bryan, associate professor of English
- Ron Cheung, associate professor of economics
- Tim Elgren, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Andrea Kalyn, dean of the Conservatory of Music
- Joshua Koller ’18, student, Africana studies and politics
- David Krischer ’78, trustee, chair of finance committee
- Meredith Raimondo, vice president and dean of students
- Ginny O’Dell, search administrator, administrative manager, Office of the President