90 N. Professor St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
With seating for 1,200, Finney Chapel is the largest performance space on campus and the symbolic heart of Oberlin's intellectual and musical life. The chapel is perennially noted for its excellent acoustics, and the monumental C.B. Fisk pipe organ makes it a recital destination for organ students and guest artists. Designed by architect Cass Gilbert and completed in 1908, Finney is beloved for its Romanesque arches and oak pews.