This year, the Make Consent a Conversation awareness campaign will be visible throughout campus through posters, workshops, speakers, and more. We want to encourage students to have open discussions about practicing clear consent and about ways to feel more comfortable expressing consent. While the majority of Oberlin students tell us they’re aware of the college’s sexual misconduct policy, many also tell us they still have questions and aren’t sure how to practice clear consent.
We hope to change that.
Learn About Consent
View and print the Let's Make Consent a Conversation brochure .
Get Some Stuff!!!
- Order posters and swag from the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (you must be signed in through an Oberlin email account)
- Add a Make Consent a Conversation logo to your email signature
- Download and print a small poster for your office or dorm room
- Video #1: So what is consent, anyway?
- Video #2: How do drugs and alcohol influence consent?