Photo of Cox Administration Building
The front entrance of the Cox Administration Building, with several trees in bloom. Photo credit: Sela Miller ’15

70 N. Professor St.
Oberlin, OH 44074

Get Directions

Completed in 1915, this Cass Gilbert designed building houses Oberlin’s top administrative offices: the Office of the President, the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Office of the General Counsel and Secretary, and the Office of the Vice President for Finance.