CIT will be performing an OnBase upgrade beginning at 8:00 PM on Friday, May 7.
Who will be affected?
- All current OnBase users
- Any students, faculty or staff completing OnBase forms on OberView
- Educational Incomplete Request
- Emergency Incomplete Request
- Faculty/Staff COVID Vaccination Upload
- Family Member ID Card Request
- FMLA Request
- Green Edge Fund Waiver
- Independent Contractor Request
- Overload Requests
- Pass/No Entry
- Parking Registration
- Part-Time Requests
- Return from Personal Leave
- Student Employee Document Upload
- Student Employment Payroll Deduction
- Student Life Professional Development Request
- Any advisors or instructors approving Pass/No Entry and Incompletes
When will the upgrade take place?
Friday, May 7th at 8:00pm
The upgrade includes an enhanced user experience, security updates, hundreds of requested enhancements and support for the latest version of web browsers. In addition, users will no longer need to be on the VPN or campus to access OnBase.
What actions will users need to take?
- Do not log into OnBase between the hours of 8:00pm on Friday, May 7th and 8:00am on Saturday, May 8th.
- If you use the OnBase Web Client, please use the OnBase task in OberView instead of any favorites/bookmarks
- If you use the OnBase Desktop Client for scanning, someone from CIT will be in touch to schedule a time to upgrade your client. You can still use the existing client in the meantime.
What if I have an OnBase issue after the upgrade?
Please submit a ticket using the CIT Tech Support Portal. Include as much detail as possible. Screenshots are very helpful as well.