Where I Am
A two-story house with a porch, with several parts labelled (line drawing).
- The kitchen: home to a great many meals.
- Ma'ayan’s room: home to a truly awesome housemate.
- My bike (in back yard): doesn't have a kickstand.
- Living room: home to tons of tea and Star Craft LAN parties.
- My room: home to several bookshelves, art suppoies, a huge mess, and me!
- Second floor: home to two more awesome housies and Geek Studios.
A hand-drawn map of northeast Oberlin shows the area bound by (and surrounding) North Main Street, Lorain Street, Union Street, and Professor Street.
North (around Union Street)
- My summer 2008 house.
- Slapdash house: home of different groups of friends, three years running.
- Brandi’s house: home of sweet tea, delicious baked goods, and small blues dances.
- My house. A dotted line shows a shortcut to Brandi's house.
West (Professor Street)
- New dormitory (almost complete!)
- Stevenson Dining Hall
South (Lorain Street)
- Tappan Square: so many trees!
- Arrow pointing west: This way to the Office of Communications.
East (North Main Street)
- Art museum (reopening in 2011!)
- Keep Cottage: home of delicious cooperative food, a lovelu porch, and the bike cooperative.
Outline of the continental United States with 4 points labelled, plus a smattering of stars throughout.
- Oberlin, OH: home of four years.
- New York, NY: home away from home. My whole extended family lives here.
- Berkeley, CA: born and raised. Hotbed of Obie alums and future Obies.
- Walla Walla, WA: My sister goes to school here!
- Stars form an incomplete map of locations where Obie alumni whom I know and love now live.
The World. Ah, home. (This image. We love this image. I guess it reminds us of important things.)
People and things referenced: