About 47 minutes ago, Ida started live-emailing me (that's like live-tweeting, or live-blogging, but rather, an email every time you have a thought) that the new bloggers are going live and she couldn't contain her joy anymore. About 25 minutes ago, Emily tweeted that she thought her procrastination time had ended, but then she saw some new blogs going up.
So. In the off chance that you're not refreshing the Oberlin blogs fanatically in the hopes of new posts, you might notice there are some new faces around here upon your arrival. Let me introduce you all!
- Tinni has many homes, and is hoping to introduce you to the elements of Oberlin that make it home for her (and her friends, and strangers that call Oberlin home, too).
- Peter is ready for the apocalypse, and his liberal arts degree is going to help him loads.
- Andrea's from California and very excited to explore (and share) the midwest.
- Alexandria is all about intersections: of life, learning, identity, issues, and so much more.
- Anna is ready to navigate her first year at Oberlin... and really wants you there for the ride, too.
- Andres makes things, including a special hand drawn animated gif in his first post!
- Lydia doesn't know, but she's still going to try and figure it out.
We also added two new lovely staff members to the blogs this year, too: Zach, our associate director of media production here in the communications office, and Tanya, assistant director of admissions for the college, are joining us with some different perspectives on the Oberlin experience.
Welcome, all the new folks, and the party's just getting started. See? I already have my party hat on and I'm ready to GO!