The Telephone Office handles all aspects of telephone support for college offices and departments.
The Telephone Office has many underground cabling paths distributing communications between our buildings and outside the protected limits of the public right-of-away. Everyone plays a crucial role in helping us protect our underground cable.
If you are aware of a plan to dig or disturb the ground within the boundaries of Oberlin College, please contact Kris Weber, facilities operations business manager, by calling 440-775-8838.
Should you need assistance in forwarding calls to departments and offices on or off campus, please follow the instructions in this form. The form also has instructions to cancel call forwarding.
- Conference Call Request form
- Long Distance Code Request Form - Departmental
- Nortel Meridian M3902 Quick Reference Card
- Nortel Meridian M3902 Training Document
- Nortel Meridian M3903 Training Document
- Nortel Meridian M3903-04 Optional Key Features
- Nortel Meridian M3903-04 Quick Reference
- Nortel Meridian M3904 Training Document
- Oberlin College Telephone User’s Guide
- Telephone Work Order Form
- Trendline Telephone Instruction Manual - Student Dorm Phone & Conference Phone
- Voice Mail (Call Pilot) Faculty & Staff Reference
- Voice Mail (Call Pilot) Quick Reference
- Voice Mail Quick Reference For Students
- Voice Mail Setup Instructions For Students