180 W. Lorain St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
Hales Annex is adjacent to Hales Gymnasium and houses the College Lanes, the Pool Room, and the Cat in the Cream Coffeehouse. The addition of this one-story building in 1957 initially housed several academic departments and faculty offices. By 1962 the college had installed six bowling lanes, four nine-foot pocket billiards tables in a variety of colors, a game room, and a dance studio to give students and community members more opportunities for recreational activities.