180 W. Lorain St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
The Hales Gymnasium features a gym with one basketball court used for a variety of group sports and exercise classes. Built in 1939 as a physical education space for women, the facility also has classrooms, offices, locker rooms, and showers.
It is named in honor of Lina R. Hales, whose son, G. Willard Hales, Class of 1900, wanted to honor her memory.