- BA, Wabash College, 1986
- PhD, Yale University, 1990
Physical Chem, General Chem
- M.A. Mehta, M. T. Eddy*, S.A. McNeill, F.D. Mills, J.R. Long, “Determination of Peptide Backbone Torsion Angles Using Double-Quantum Dipolar Recoupling Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2008, 130, 2202-2212.
- L.B. Andreas*, A.K. Mehta, M.A. Mehta, “Determination of Global Structure from Distance and Orientation Constraints in Biological Solids Using Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2007, 129, 15233-15239.
- M.A. Mehta, E.A. Fry*, M.T. Eddy*, M.T. Dedeo*, A.E. Anagnost*, J.R. Long, "Structure of the Alanine Dipeptide in Condensed Phases by 13C NMR", J. Phys. Chem. B, 2004, 108, 2777-2780.
- G.P. Drobny, J.R. Long, T. Karlsson, W. Shaw, J. Popham, N. Oyler, P. bower, J. Stringer, D. Cregory, M.A. Mehta, P.S. Stayton, "Structural Studies of Biomaterials Using Double-Quantum Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy", Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem., 2003, 54, 531-571.
Solid-state NMR and its application to the elucidation of biomolecular structure
May 21, 2019
The annual $50,000 award recognizes excellence in sciences and passion for cultural study.
January 6, 2017
Sarel Loewus '16, former captain of Oberlin women's track and field and cross country teams, is pursuing a PhD in biochemistry at the University of Pittsburgh.