- BA, Wabash College, 1986
- PhD, Yale University, 1990
Solid-state NMR and its application to the elucidation of biomolecular structure
Physical Chem, General Chem
- M.A. Mehta, M. T. Eddy*, S.A. McNeill, F.D. Mills, J.R. Long, “Determination of Peptide Backbone Torsion Angles Using Double-Quantum Dipolar Recoupling Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2008, 130, 2202-2212.
- L.B. Andreas*, A.K. Mehta, M.A. Mehta, “Determination of Global Structure from Distance and Orientation Constraints in Biological Solids Using Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2007, 129, 15233-15239.
- M.A. Mehta, E.A. Fry*, M.T. Eddy*, M.T. Dedeo*, A.E. Anagnost*, J.R. Long, "Structure of the Alanine Dipeptide in Condensed Phases by 13C NMR", J. Phys. Chem. B, 2004, 108, 2777-2780.
- G.P. Drobny, J.R. Long, T. Karlsson, W. Shaw, J. Popham, N. Oyler, P. bower, J. Stringer, D. Cregory, M.A. Mehta, P.S. Stayton, "Structural Studies of Biomaterials Using Double-Quantum Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy", Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem., 2003, 54, 531-571.