Oberlin College Faculty Pedagogy-Related Scholarship
- Biological Impact and Ethical Implications of Pesticide Use: A Short Module for Upper-Division-Undergraduate Biochemistry Courses
The Great Lakes Colleges Association (GLCA) Consortium for Teaching and Learning provides online access for short research annotations compiled by Teagle Pedagogy fellows to help time-pressed faculty find the one or two essential articles in the field. Essays for Action offer longer, researched articles about teaching and learning written by GLCA affiliated faculty.
Other external resources include:
- Resources on Teaching and Learning
- Teaching and Learning Reading Lists
- Trends in Higher Education:
- Association of American Colleges & Universities (AACU)
- Teaching and Learning / Faculty Development online newsletter
Weekly postings for CTIE Founder and former Director, Steve Volk:
GTC works with the Oberlin Center for Technologically Enhanced Teaching (OCTET) to help faculty think about what their course objectives are and how technology could help them achieve their objectives. The OCTET team works with faculty in specific areas to help implement and maintain the technological resources they use to teach and engage students.