- Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Chair of Mathematics
- BS, Michigan State University, 1999
- PhD, University of Maryland, 2004
- MATH 134-01. Calculus II
- MATH 220-02. Discrete Mathematics
- MATH 231-02. Multivariable Calculus
- MATH 327-01. Algebra I: Group Theory
February 19, 2016
Six faculty members from the College of Arts and Sciences and the Conservatory of Music received the Excellence in Teaching Award for the 2014-2015 academic year. The recipients were Associate Professor of Mathematics Jack Calcut; Professor of Hispanic Studies Sebastiaan Faber; Professor of Piano James Howsmon; Director of the Division of Conducting and Ensembles, Associate Professor of Conducting, and Director of the Oberlin Orchestra Raphael Jiménez; Professor of Comparative American Studies Gina Pérez; and Associate Professor of Jazz Studies Daniel Wall.
September 5, 2015
Students diligently take notes as Associate Professor of Mathematics Jack Calcut lectures in the King Memorial Building. Calcut, who teaches students with varying levels of mathematical familiarity,...