50 W. Lorain St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
The centerpiece of Bosworth Hall is Fairchild Chapel, a 150-seat Medieval-inspired sandstone chapel named for James Harris Fairchild, who served as college president from 1866-89. The space houses two Brombaugh organs dedicated to performing 17th-century repertoire—a one-manual instrument and a two-manual instrument in mean-tone temperament.
Fairchild Chapel may be used during certain times of the year for events such as weddings and receptions. Contact the college’s Conference Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 440-775-8730 for additional information and to make reservations.