At Facilities Operations, our goal is to provide the best service to Oberlin’s students, faculty, and
staff. Here are best practices to ensure we respond to your work order in the timeliest manner.
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. If you have anemergency after hours, please enter your work order and call Campus Safety at 440-775-8444 to report the issue.
- Examples of work orders considered urgent or as emergencies include: fire, power outage, flooding, ceiling leaks, alarm sounding, lock outs, heating/cooling issues, bat in room, continuously flushing or clogged toilet.
- Non-emergency work orders will be evaluated for urgency of response. Most standard requests will be completed within two weeks.
- Requests for event set ups should be submitted at least 3 business days in advance. Account information must be provided.
- Requests for car rentals should be submitted at least 5 business days in advance.
- Requests for buses should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
If you have questions about your request for service, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 440-775-8445. We are happy to discuss your needs.