Want a Let’s Make Consent a Conversation logo under your email signature?
Here's how to do it:
- Drag and drop the logo at the bottom of this page onto your desktop.
- Optional: Give it a new name without deleting the .png extension.
- Open Gmail (if you don't already have it open).
- In the top right corner, click Settings.
- Choose the General tab.
- Scroll down to Signature. Select the option to create your own signature. If it's not already there, and if you want to, add whatever information you'd like: your name, title, campus address, phone, etc. You don't have to include any of this information if you don't want to, but you do still need to be in this option.
- Make sure the cursor is at the end of whatever you write. The image will show up where your cursor is.
- On the menu bar, select the Insert Image icon that looks like a picture of mountains.
- Select Uploads.
- Select Desktop.
- Select the file you just renamed.
- When you’re done updating your settings, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
----- example -----
Jane Doe (she/her/hers)
Office of College Administration