Adobe Creative Cloud Transitioned to Okta Single Sign-On
December 3, 2019 4:00 PM
Over the weekend, CIT integrated Adobe Creative Cloud with Oberlin single-sign on through Okta. This eliminates the need for standalone Adobe ID accounts.
To use Adobe Creative Cloud applications like Photoshop and Illustrator in campus computer labs, you will need to sign in using your ObieID and password. If you are a faculty or staff member and have Creative Cloud installed on your computer, you will need log in once every 90 days to re-authorize your license.
To log in:
- Open an Adobe Creative Cloud application.
- Enter your Oberlin email address in the form email@example.com. Click Continue.
- Click Company or School Account.
- Use your ObieID and password to log in with Okta single sign-on.
- If you are using Adobe Creative Cloud in a public environment, make sure to sign out of the Adobe application or computer you are using when you are finished. This protects your privacy by ensuring that the next user does not have access to any of your single sign-on connected services.
If you have questions or concerns, open a support ticket with CIT at https://support.oberlin.edu.