- Visiting Instructor of Economics
- Master of Business Administration, Case Western Reserve University -- Weatherhead School of Management
- Concentration in Accounting (in preparation for CPA exam)
- Cleveland State University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Notre Dame, 1987
Paul Pahoresky has over 18 years of professional experience in accounting and finance in roles as Corporate Controller, Director of Finance and Senior Internal Auditor. Mr. Pahoresky has an MBA in Banking and Finance from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University, and an Undergraduate Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame. Mr. Pahoresky is Certified as a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, and Certified in Financial Management. Recently Mr. Pahoresky has been involved in taking a local Bio Tech firm through an Initial Public Offering.
ECON 099 - Principles of Accounting: R 7:00-9:00pm