- Associate Dean for Academic Standing
- Assistant Professor of Jewish Studies
- BA, Kent State University, 2005
- MA, Kent State University, 2007
- PhD, Ohio State University, 2014
I am a cultural historian specializing in the study of 19th/20th-century German-speaking Jewries and their intersections with European imperialism. My dissertation focuses on the permeability of social boundaries and the mutability of individual identity within imperial border regions. My research and teaching interests include migration and assimilation in modern Jewish history as well as representations of the Holocaust in the public sphere.