- Assistant Professor of Jewish Studies
- Associate Dean for Academic Standing
- BA, Kent State University, 2005
- MA, Kent State University, 2007
- PhD, Ohio State University, 2014
Laura Herron is a historian of modern Europe and European imperialism with specialization in 19th-20th-century European Jewish history. Her courses focus on Jewish communal life in Central Europe and the Ottoman Empire.
Herron is also associate dean for academic standing. In this role, she serves as both an academic adviser and an advocate for student success. In the Academic Advising Resource Center (AARC), she manages the Academic Advancement Program, which enables students to partner with advisors in developing detailed plans for realizing their academic goals.