285 E. College St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
The Koppes-Norris House was once owned by Oberlin Professor of History Clayton Koppes and Emeritus Professor of Sociology William Norris. The late Victorian mansion, built in 1909, is a three-story house with a wraparound porch, massive pillars, and a stone and concrete terrace. It also is one of the few architect-designed residences in Oberlin.
The professors donated their historic home to the college in 2011, for use as a residence for the dean of students. The gift was made possible through a part sale/part donation arrangement.