Cooper International Learning Center

Program Assistants


As a Foreign Language Program Assistant (FLPA), you are enrolled as a student of the college for the year.  You are also responsible for working with your faculty in residence to guide the programming in the language-based Program House in which you will reside.

As a part of your exchange agreement, you are invited to enroll in academic courses during your year here at Oberlin. You will learn more about the procedures for selecting and enrolling in those courses during your orientation week.

Review about important resources and the  Student Conduct and Community Standards policy.


You will be housed in the language-based Program House specific to your department.  These Program Houses are located on campus and are a short walk to Peters Hall, where many of the world language departments are housed.