The COVID-19 Booster Clinic that is scheduled for 12/16/21 on Oberlin’s campus is full. Walk-in appointments will not be accommodated.
There are many other places in the Oberlin area where you can receive a booster:
Lorain County Public Health will hold a COVID-19 booster clinic at Oberlin College.
|Date||Thursday, December 16, 2021|
|Time||2 to 6 p.m. (appointment required)|
|Location||Hales Gym – enter through Cat in the Cream|
Oberlin College students, faculty & staff who are eligible for a booster. You’re eligible for a COVID-19 booster, if age 18 years+ and if it’s been:
The CDC’s recommendations allow for mix and match booster shots. You may choose to get Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson.
How do I prepare to come to the clinic?
- Find and bring your original COVID-19 vaccine card.
- Wear clothing that allows for easy access to the upper arm. Short sleeves are recommended.
- Bring your Oberlin ID to swipe in.
What do I do after my booster shot?
- Prepare to remain for a 15-min observation after the injection.
- Students: upload your updated COVID-19 vaccine card to the Student Health Portal.
- Faculty and staff: upload your updated COVID-19 vaccine card in the Human Resources portal.
Make an Appointment
When scheduling, use the clinic code V6G-STQ. There are 480 appointments available on a first come, first serve basis.