Faculty and staff who are two weeks post-vaccination (after two doses of Moderna/Pfizer: or one dose of Johnson & Johnson) should upload their vaccine card as soon as possible to the “Upload COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card” portal in OberView. This documentation will establish the percent of campus herd immunity, which indicates that a large part of the campus is protected. The information facilitates decision-making regarding return to “normal” activities.
- Take a picture of your COVID-19 vaccination card and save it to your computer or Android device (Note: You cannot use an iPhone or iPad to submit your card).
- Navigate to OberView in Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer from a computer or Android device and click on the Upload COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card portal.
- Read the instructions, fill out the form, attach the image of your card, and click Submit.
- Once reviewed by Human Resources, you will receive a notification that your card has been accepted or rejected. Rejection reasons may include attaching the incorrect image, the image being unreadable, or entering vaccination information on the form that is different than what is on the card.
Individuals who are two weeks post-vaccination (after two doses of Moderna/Pfizer: or one dose of Johnson & Johnson) AND who have uploaded documentation will no longer need to:
- Participate in monthly PCR testing
- Quarantine if exposed to a positive person unless symptomatic
Faculty and staff can drop off a copy of their vaccination card to Human Resources if they prefer.