- Managing Director for Theater, Dance, and Opera
- BFA, Emerson College
- MFA, University of Connecticut
Eric Steggall is an arts manager, technical director, and educator. Steggall has spent over 25 years helping to bring art from conception to fruition in a multitude of industries and forms with dozens of companies all over the country. A few companies that he has worked with include San Francisco Opera, Connecticut Repertoire Theater, Lux Productions, and Shakespeare Santa Cruz. Steggall has also worked and taught at Solano College, Central Michigan University and University of California, Davis.
- THEA 240 Arts Management 1 (fall)
- THEA 340 Arts Management II (spring)
- THEA 141 Introduction to Emergency Preparedness for Performing Arts Organizations (spring)