may view/download all this information is PDF format here.
Organizations can download additional information and a form to
purchase your advertisment from your account here.
The same information for Campus Organizations can be found here.
advertise in the online or print version of the Oberlin Review,
Attn: Advertisement Manager
Wilder Box 90
135 W. Lorain St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
3,500, published weekly during Oberlin College academic year
We currently offer two sizes for advertising on oberlinreview.org:
Side bar - 1 1/2" wide x 4" high
Banner - 4" wide x 1 1/2" high
for these advertisements is $100 per week/issue. If run at the same
time as a print advertisement there is a $25 discount off the total.
We will design your ad or convert to digital format free of charge.
averages over 50,000 page views per week.
September 7, 14, 21, 28
October 5, 12
(Fall Break: October 20-29)
November 2, 9, 16, 30
December 7, 14
February 8, 15, 22
March1, 8, 15
(Spring Break: March 23-April 1)
April 5, 12, 19, 26
May 3, 10
Commencement issue May 24
$9 per column inch (column inch = 1 7/8" x 1")
$50 for 2 columns x 3"
$100 for 2 columns x 6"
$140 for 3 columns x 6"
$200 for half page (5 columns x 8")
$350 for full page (5 columns x 16 ")
and Additional Information:
- Our deadline is Tuesday at 5 p.m. the week the ad is to run.
- Please submit ads through mail, email, or fax. Telephone submissions
will not be accepted. Please include desired size, content and publication
date(s) of the ad, as well as billing address, contact name, phone
number and fax.
- We accept electronic sumissions in .eps, .pdf format or as a quark
file at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing is standard, prepayment is accepted, we do not accept
credit cards. All checks should be made payable to Oberlin College.
- All payments are due within 30 days of the run date unless otherwise
- The Review is glad to design ads free of charge if you do not
wish to send a camera-ready ad. Your own artwork, logo or photograph
may be included.
- Classified-style ads are charged by the column inch as outlined
above. We suggest no more than 20 words per column inch.
- Student organizations are eligible to receive a 25 percent discount.
- Contact the Ads Manager for other information, at the Review.