Librarians can help you:
- Map out a research strategy
- Focus and refine your topic
- Come up with useful keywords for searching
- Navigate and search databases effectively
- Locate books, articles, primary sources, images, data, etc.
- Evaluate sources for relevance and credibility
- Make sure you haven’t missed important resources
- Manage your citations
Need help with writing?
Writing Associates in the Writing Center can help you generate ideas, choose a topic, develop a thesis, organize your paper, and revise and edit drafts.