30 S. Professor St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
Baldwin Cottage is the home of the Women and Trans* Collective, a close-knit community that provides women and transgendered persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development. Built in 1886, Baldwin is one of the earliest residence halls on campus with beautiful stone architecture, high ceilings, and large windows. The cottage lives true to its name with a piano lounge and many nooks and corners perfect for reading, studying, and conversing with fellow house members.