- Visiting Assistant Professor
- PhD, University of Oregon, 2018
- MS, University of Oregon, 2012
- BS, University of the Pacific
Win McLaughlin comes to Oberlin College from recently completing a PhD in earth sciences at the University of Oregon. Her interests include both research into the relationship between changing landforms and the life that occupies those landforms and improving college-level science pedagogy.
- structural geology
- comparative anatomy
- evolutionary biology
- McLaughlin, W.N.F., S.S.B. Hopkins, and M.D. Schmitz. 2016. A new Late Hemingfordian vertebrate fauna from Hawk Rim, Oregon, with implications for biostratigraphy and geochronology. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, 36(5):e1201095.
- 2014 Fulbright Student Researcher to Kyrgyzstan