- BA, University of Delhi, March 2001
- MA, University of Delhi, March 2003
- MA, Johns Hopkins University, May 2006
- PhD, Johns Hopkins University, October 2009
Viplav Saini works in the field of industrial organization, a branch of economics that studies the market strategies of modern firms, often using tools from game theory. He currently teaches courses on industrial organization, game theory, microeconomic theory (intermediate and advanced), and principles of economics.
- ECON 253 - Intermediate Microeconomics: TR 1:30-2:45pm
- ECON 353 - Microeconomic Theory: TR 11am to 12:15pm
- ECON 995-09 - Private Reading
Viplav Saini Presents PapersFebruary 9, 2016
Associate Professor of Economics Viplav Saini presented a paper at the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Industrial Organization Program Meeting on January 30 at Stanford University. Saini also presented a paper in November 2015 at the Department of Economics at California State University, Fullerton.