Presentation Submission Instructions
You may use powerpoint, Prezi, Keynote, or any other slide presenter. You may use Zoom, or any other program to record the video.
Presentations should be around 15 minutes, but do not have to be exact.
File naming - please name your file the following way: first and last name_OUR2020.mp4
You must save the file as a .mp4
Presentations are due no later than Thursday, April 23, 2020. When your file is ready, you may please upload it here.
Poster Submission Instructions
We suggest using Powerpoint, but you may use any other software (such as illustrator) to create your poster.
Posters can be any dimensions but the suggested size is A0 (33.1" tall x 46.8" wide)
File naming - please name your file the following way: first and last name_OUR2020.pdf
You must save the file as a pdf.
Posters are due Thursday, April 23, 2020. When your poster is ready, please upload it here.
Recorded Presentations / ZOOM
- Symposium Workshop Academic Poster Design (powerpoint presentation)
- Basic Poster Template
- Mock Poster Evaluation Rubric
- Alternative Poster layout template 1
- Alternative Poster layout template 2
- Alternative Poster layout template 3
- Presentation structure and delivery with Cortney Smith: Friday, April 17, 12:00 - 1:30pm EDT. Learn how to structure and deliver an effective research presentation.
- OUR Student Assistant CeCe Longo is available for presentation help by appointment. Schedule a meeting with CeCe.
- The Career Development Center can assist you with:
- Reviewing your materials
- Practicing your presentation
- Providing tips on remote presenting
- Schedule a Zoom meeting with a Career Development Center staff member.
- The Speaking and Writing Associates are available for presentation help. Find out how to set up an appointment.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.