Oberlin College Junior Practicum Research Symposium
Dec 3 - 4, 2020
The Oberlin College Junior Practicum Research Symposium is a two-day conference showcasing the research of Junior Oberlin College students participating in the Junior Practicum Research Track, Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship, or Oberlin College Research Fellowship. Students will be giving talks about the research they conducted during the fall under the mentorship of Oberlin faculty. Research talks will take place virtually over Zoom, and recordings of each research presentation will be available online by December 11, 2020. All presentation information can be found in the AirTable below and a Schedule at a Glance. Click the zoom link to join the presentation at the scheduled time!
Tips for Navigating the Airtable
Want to view presentations based on subject?
Click "Sort" along the top of the base
Click "Pick a field to sort by"
- Or, click "Filter" along the top of the base
- Click "Add filter"
- Click "Authors" to change the field to "Major" in the drop-down box
- Select an option like "Chemistry", "Neuroscience", or "Art History" to see presentations by students with those departments.
- Want to search for someone in particular?
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the base and type their name. Their record will become highlighted and you can click their name to view their record.
- Need to expand your view of the Airtable?
- Scroll down to the lower right hand corner of the base and click "View larger version."