Requests for Concert Sound

Requests for Concert Sound should be sent to the Office of Student Activities no later than 14 days prior to the event.

Room Reservation request

To reserve a room in Wilder Hall, simply write your group name and time of reservation on the sign in sheet outside rooms.  First come first served.  All group meeting rooms should remain unlocked at all times.  If a desired room is locked contact Campus Safety.

Facility Scheduling Request

Fill out a Facility Reservation Request form to request use of facilities. Print off the form, complete it, and submit it to Wilder 111 or paste it into an email and send to:

Spaces the Office of Student Activities Reserves