The team in Student Academic Success Programs provides comprehensive support through Learning Assistance Programs and Guidance Services. Services are available to all students enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences and in the Conservatory of Music.
Academic services coordinated by Student Academic Success Programs include workshops, credit-bearing courses, tutoring, and individual advising sessions.
Workshop topics may include, but are not limited, to:
- Improve Your Academic Reading Strategies
- Home: Neither Here Nor There
- Exam Taking Strategies for the Sciences
- How to Succeed In The Sciences
- Having Doubts about Math and Quantitative Skills?
Credit-bearing courses are offered in the following areas:
- Study Strategies
- Reading Strategies
- Quantitative Skills
- Mindfullness-based stress reduction
Detailed course descriptions are in the "Learning Enhancement Across the Disciplines" section of the course catalog .
Tutoring is available in nearly all subjects at no cost to students.