Oberlin’s multifaith community offers a variety of religious and spiritual services each week. All services will be conducted remotely until further notice.
- A Cappella Chapel Service (led by CREDO)
First Wednesdays of each month, 12:15 pm, Fairchild Chapel, open to all.
- Bhakti Yoga Society
Sundays, 7-8 pm.
- Chabad, Weekly Lunch & Learn
every Wednesday, 12-1 pm;
Family Style Shabbos Dinner @ Chabad House, 7:30 pm.
- Christ Episcopal Church Student Lunch
- First Church in Oberlin (UCC) Free Student Dinner:
5:45 pm, Wednesdays at First Church.
- First-Year Initiative (FYI) Dinner & Dialogue
5:30-7:30 pm, alternating Thursdays
- Friends/Quaker Meeting,
10:30 am, Sundays at the Education Center at Kendal at Oberlin.
- Hillel Shabbat
Fridays, Services at 5:30 pm; Dinner at 7 pm, Kosher-Halal Co-op (Talcott Hall).
Send email to Multifaith Coordinator Maysan Haydar for more information.
- Meditation and Improvisational Music group
1-2:30 pm, Sundays.
Group meets for three consecutive weekends then regroups. Please arrive on time. Maximum participants is 12. Dog barks but is very friendly. Say his name, "Yoshi" and he will smell your hand. He guards the group. Group begins with meditation then a discussion section about music and how meditation can have an impact , followed by a short skit at the end.
- Muslim Students Association
Jummah, Friday Prayer, Wilder Hall Prayer Room; send email to Multifaith Coordinator Maysan Haydar for additional gathering times and locations.
- Newman Catholic Community
5 pm Mass on Sundays, Dinner to follow.
- Oberlin Baha'i Club
Please send email to Multifaith Coordinator Maysan Haydar for more information on activities.
- Oberlin Christian Chinese Fellowship
6:30 pm, Fridays, International House
- Oberlin Christian Fellowship
7:30 pm, Thursdays.
- Oberlin Meditators Group, Meditation Sessions
5 pm & 8:30 pm, Sunday through Thursday.
10-11:30 am, Saturdays.
- Oberlin Orthodox Christian Fellowship
Transportation to Sunday Divine Liturgy.
Sunday Evenings: Making of prayer beads for beginners and playing backgammon for beginners, 6-7:30 pm.