- Associate Professor of Chinese
- Bachelor of Arts, Beijing Normal University, 1982
- Master of Arts, Beijing Normal University, 1984
- Master of Arts, Case Western Reserve Univ, 1990
- Doctor of Philosophy, Case Western Reserve Univ, 1995
Chinese language teaching, modern Chinese education and society, Non-governmental organizations.
Chinese language and literature.
Qiusha Ma, Steven Wojtal, and Barbara Sawhill PresentMay 13, 2015
Qiusha Ma, associate professor of Chinese; Steven Wojtal, professor of geology and associate dean for curriculum; and Barbara Sawhill, director of the Cooper International Learning Center, presented “Oberlin’s Luce Initiative on Asian Studies and the Environment (LIASE) Grant: Connecting Languages with the Study of the Environment in Asia” at the Cultures and Languages Across the Curriculum Annual Conference at Denison University on April 16, 2015.