Support Oberlin’s one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants, and local businesses during Commencement/Reunion Weekend.
Discover a new shop or boutique, eat at a restaurant or bakery downtown, grab a great cup of expertly crafted coffee, or take advantage of a local service. Oberlin is a vibrant, friendly community with diverse local businesses.
How the College & Main Passport Works
- Pick up your College & Main passport in the Commencement/Reunion Welcome Center at 65 E. College St., Suite 4.
- Visit and make a purchase of $5 or more at five participating Oberlin businesses between 9 a.m. on Friday, May 24, and noon on Monday, May 27. Participating businesses will display the College & Main logo on their doors or counters.
- Get your College & Main passport stamped at the time of purchase.
- Feel free to check in at the Oberlin business on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #collegeandmain
- When you have five or more stamps, return to the Commencement/Reunion Welcome Center for your free tote bag. (Note: Tote bags will be available to the first 500 participants who return with five or more valid stamps.)
All completed passports will be entered into a drawing to win a gift basket, which will be on display in the Commencement/Reunion Weekend Welcome Center (65 E. College St., Suite 4). Just collect five or more stamps from Oberlin businesses and bring your College & Main passport to the Commencement/Reunion Weekend Welcome Center before 1 p.m. on Monday, May 27.
We will gladly ship the gift basket to your home after the weekend.